92 private messages ... really ??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to slow down a little. Plsoucy is our tech guy, as far as I know, and the reason his name keeps popping up is probably because he's working on your problem.

Earlier today I sent you a PM asking for more information so that I could help solve your problem.
You haven't even bothered to reply. I didn't ask just to hear my head rattle...I need what I asked you for.

Help us to help you...or just whine and talk trash about people you know nothing about. Your choice entirely.

Sorry..., I did did not "bother" to reply, I did not receive yer message till now.
The PM spam sender shows as arborsite.com , when you open the message sender shows Ploucy , so I cannot verify the names you mention in the pm. There were 93 of them as of the op and 3 more since. thanks.
I appologize for the colorful name I used for Mr. pl , just frustrated with all the spam.

According to the info looking at his profile:

Plsoucy last posted on 03-08-12.
His last activity was on 08-29-12.

That doesn't sound right, esp. the activity, I'm guessing he has had/is having problems with his account.

Latest posts

Back