• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 925 series homelite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will someone tell us the longer story of the big homelites? Who used them? What parts of the country? What replaced them? Do they have special virtues or downfalls? I have heard they are troublesome in hot weather.
I'm sure that they were used as felling saws due to their relatively compact design and solid power. Compared to the c series they are small.

Not trying to be rude, or start a fight bigdee. But if you would like to purchase a 925 would you please start your own thread. Same goes with asking questions on them. The homelite thread may be a better place to start that kind of conversation.

Not trying to be rude, or start a fight bigdee. But if you would like to purchase a 925 would you please start your own thread. Same goes with asking questions on them. The homelite thread may be a better place to start that kind of conversation.

I am not competing, Manxx, just spinning the wheel to see if more old 925s will be shown for sale. I have a few old runners to dig out, not as nice as Bill G's, but I thought they might be worth more. I'll be quiet now -- no more of those troublesome questions. Good luck. Don

Latest posts

Back