A chainsaw flips a vehicle check it out!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sledrat

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
How could this be possible????

WELL all i know folkz

IS i want one of these !!!

LW_400MK2_L.jpg

ITS CALLED A LEWIS WINCH!!! hooks up to your saw!!!

[video=youtube;dW5lLs6IqpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW5lLs6IqpY[/video]

Check this out!

Heres a LEWIS WINCH ON EEBAY

Last edited:
Cool product but I'd be careful advertising non sponsor items.:rock:

Cool product but I'd be careful advertising non sponsor items.:rock:

Well im not really in it for that reason i just thought maybe other folks would have liked to see this cool chainsaw add on..
Looks like it would work like a hot dam eH??
you know i had no idea of its exsistance even! Just wanted to share thats all..

and Hey your more than welcome to my website if you want to check it out?

I just like cool mechanical stuff whats so wrong with that?

later buds!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well im not really in it for that reason i just thought maybe other folks would have liked to see this cool chainsaw add on..
Looks like it would work like a hot dam eH??
you know i had no idea of its exsistance even! Just wanted to share thats all..

I just like cool mechanical stuff whats so wrong with that?

later buds!

What's wrong with it is that you were warned once before about non-sponsor advertising and posting links to non-sponsor sites...but you persist in doing it. Your links to your personal website, which contain advertising, will be removed.

Last edited:
I never posted my links till the second post thought that was ok???
you boys sure run a tight ship around here sheesh you better keep a close eye on me i may let other folks here see my website lol
i may delete my account no worries you cry baby

What's wrong with it is that you were warned once before about non-sponsor advertising and posting links to non-sponsor sites...but you persist in doing it. Your links to your personal website, which contain advertising, will be removed.

I hope I wasn't out of line by warning him. You guy's do a great job I was just hoping the OP would listen and avoid trouble.

I never posted my links till the second post thought that was ok???
you boys sure run a tight ship around here sheesh you better keep a close eye on me i may let other folks here see my website lol
i may delete my account no worries you cry baby

The site has rules and guideline's man. No reason for attitude. But if you feel that way then I'd say save everyone some trouble and disable your account.

Wow Censorship here or what
ya i dont think i will be part of site that is communistic
as this site is..

and SKOAL to you

you WHISTLE PUNK!

learn abit

Last edited:
So you can't advertise anything here if it isn't from a sponsor?

What if it isn't even arborist related?

Like, IDK, pies or something..

as this site is..

and SKOAL to you,.,

It's censored because it's a public forum. To call us communist is a childish rave with no real intelligence behind it. The people that pay to be sponsor's here are allowed to exclusively promote product because they PAY to be here. You don't so common sense would tell you to follow the rule's and enjoy the information we all have to offer. You can't go into a bar talking about AA without getting tossed so what's the difference here?

So you can't advertise anything here if it isn't from a sponsor?

What if it isn't even arborist related?

Like, IDK, pies or something..

Think of the forum like a billboard. Would you let Walmart put a free sign up and you maintain it from your pocket? The sponsor's here pay to advertise, that money maintains our site. So as far as I know unless you're a sponsor you cant advertise non sponsored items

It's censored because it's a public forum. To call us communist is a childish rave with no real intelligence behind it. The people that pay to be sponsor's here are allowed to exclusively promote product because they PAY to be here. You don't so common sense would tell you to follow the rule's and enjoy the information we all have to offer. You can't go into a bar talking about AA without getting tossed so what's the difference here?

You INK SLINGING WHISTLE PUNK!!!

NOw just for that im gonna sticvk around outta spite

And you dont even know what that means do you>>?????

INK SLINGING WHISTLE PUNK

as this site is..

and SKOAL to you

you WHISTLE PUNK!

learn abit

Nice going. You just turned a relatively minor infraction for non sponsor advertising into complaining about site moderation. Have a nice vacation.

You INK SLINGING WHISTLE PUNK!!!

NOw just for that im gonna sticvk around outta spite

And you dont even know what that means do you>>?????

INK SLINGING WHISTLE PUNK

Nor do I care. You can't argue with stupid. Have a nice day and good luck with your website.:msp_thumbup:

Out here the Lewis winch is falling out of favor and giving way to the little capstan winches due to their lighter weight.

Amazing how poor grammar, spelling and punctuation seem to go hand in hand with an inability to comprehend the site rules.

Amazing how poor grammar, spelling and punctuation seem to go hand in hand with an inability to comprehend the site rules.

This is true. I thought warning him would save him some trouble but apparently not. Insulting someone for helping you :bang: Oh well

This is true. I thought warning him would save him some trouble but apparently not. Insulting someone for helping you :bang: Oh well

What do you expect from someone who doesnt listen to rules, insults others who try to help, and picks fights by namecalling ?

Let 'em go Moody - he will get his !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back