A chainsaw flips a vehicle check it out!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you expect from someone who doesnt listen to rules, insults others who try to help, and picks fights by namecalling ?

Let 'em go Moody - he will get his !!!

I'm not mad. It's hard to be angry with someone who thinks Ink slinging pen whistle punk will do anymore than make me laugh.

All right! Rules is rules. Someone has to ensure they are followed... Donna cross the folks with the extra buttons.. A short cut on the road to banned camp.

I'm not mad. It's hard to be angry with someone who thinks Ink slinging pen whistle punk will do anymore than make me laugh.

And I was truely worried how many psychiatrist weeks or months it would take to get you back online....

:D

This thread is totally disappointing. I was really excited when I saw the title and I thought it was going to be about the newer saws with those flippy caps.:(

I wanted to see the flippy cap turn the car over.

Later
Dan

No "ouch" to it. He wasn't banned for mentioning the Lewis winch. He was infracted for posting links to his personal website which contained advertising.
He'd been warned about it before.
He then came back on here and complained about the way he was treated, called the site communist and was generally insulting. That got him a ticket to camp.

I think he was trying to insult you by using salty old time logger language...except he used it all wrong. :msp_rolleyes:

An "ink slinger" in the old days was the name given the time keeper or the book keeper. A "whistle punk" was the guy down in the woods who signalled the yarder to stop and go.

So...basically he called you a time keeping signaller. No infraction there. :laugh:

I think he was trying to insult you by using salty old time logger language...except he used it all wrong. :msp_rolleyes:

An "ink slinger" in the old days was the name given the time keeper or the book keeper. A "whistle punk" was the guy down in the woods who signalled the yarder to stop and go.

So...basically he called you a time keeping signaller. No infraction there. :laugh:

Must have used the HBRN gypo dictionary...

No "ouch" to it. He wasn't banned for mentioning the Lewis winch. He was infracted for posting links to his personal website which contained advertising.
He'd been warned about it before.
He then came back on here and complained about the way he was treated, called the site communist and was generally insulting. That got him a ticket to camp.

i didn't notice that,, sorry,, please forgive me,, i won't do it again:cry::cry::cry:

Haha I don't mind just because my inexperience with logging doesn't inhibit my knowledge of the rules of AS. Or saws for that matter. My feelings aren't hurt :msp_biggrin:

So, the hidden message in this thread is to not offer up something that one of the sponsers has. Unless you're a sponser.

Anything else they don't have listed for sale is fair game.

So, the hidden message in this thread is to not offer up something that one of the sponsers has. Unless you're a sponser.

Anything else they don't have listed for sale is fair game.

No hidden message at all. Just don't advertise a product if you're not a sponsor. Pretty straight forward english if you ask me.

ArboristSite.com Rules, Regulations, & Posting Guidelines

Please Read The Following Rules & Regulations Before Registering At ArboristSite.com.

By completing your registration and becoming a member at ArboristSite.com, you have agreed to abide by and follow the rules created by ownership (listed below) at all times. There are no exceptions to the rules. ArboristSite.com owned by D and J Johnson Enterprises, Inc. has the right and option to change these rules without prior notice. All of the rules stated below refer to not only the public forums at ArboristSite.com, but the Private Forums, e-mail and private messaging as well.

1. Advertising of any kind is not permitted at this site unless you are a sponsor. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click here. This includes mentioning manufacturers, dealers, etc… in the forums or through ArboristSite.com e-mail or private messaging. You are also not permitted to include phone numbers addresses, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, or web addresses or links in your posts, e-mail, private messages or signature lines unless you are a sponsor. You are not permitted to mention you are a dealer, unless you are a sponsor.

No hidden message at all. Just don't advertise a product if you're not a sponsor. Pretty straight forward english if you ask me.

ArboristSite.com Rules, Regulations, & Posting Guidelines

Please Read The Following Rules & Regulations Before Registering At ArboristSite.com.

By completing your registration and becoming a member at ArboristSite.com, you have agreed to abide by and follow the rules created by ownership (listed below) at all times. There are no exceptions to the rules. ArboristSite.com owned by D and J Johnson Enterprises, Inc. has the right and option to change these rules without prior notice. All of the rules stated below refer to not only the public forums at ArboristSite.com, but the Private Forums, e-mail and private messaging as well.

1. Advertising of any kind is not permitted at this site unless you are a sponsor. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click here. This includes mentioning manufacturers, dealers, etc… in the forums or through ArboristSite.com e-mail or private messaging. You are also not permitted to include phone numbers addresses, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, or web addresses or links in your posts, e-mail, private messages or signature lines unless you are a sponsor. You are not permitted to mention you are a dealer, unless you are a sponsor.

Is that only if you sell said product?

Because people here advertise all the time for all the major saw brands for free. Just check out the chainsaw forum. I'm just curious where the line is because people rave about specific products all the time.

Is that only if you sell said product?

Because people here advertise all the time for all the major saw brands for free. Just check out the chainsaw forum. I'm just curious where the line is because people rave about specific products all the time.

How do they advertise? Most people sing praises yes but that's not advertising. And if you look most people who post links to a product have the label site sponsor on their names. People get warned if they go outside the guidelines.

That guy in the video seemed like a real jackass. If the natural disasters are so bad, why not donate a few winches? Then he goes on to demonstrate 'righting a big ford van' minus engine, drivetrain, wheels, interior and all running gear. That empty shell looks like you could just about roll it by hand. Did he seriously say 'now we've flipped that vehicle we can deal with the people inside it'? :laugh:

Anywho, buy your lewis winch from a sponsor folks.

Shaun

Btw, the guy in the video is a tool. He keeps calling it a "wench". Natural disasters my ass...

He could care less about what the product is used for seem's like all he's concerned with is money. Wonder what model Efco that is?

Obviously, posting a link to a non sponsor site is advertising. But short of that, "advertising" seems to be a subjective term.

From the guidelines

"Advertising of any kind is not permitted... this includes mentioning manufacturers, dealers, etc..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back