A couple of fire place insert questions?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullCry

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My chimney sweep recommended an Enerzone solution fire place insert for my house. Has anyone ever heard of this brand and if so what kind of quality is it compared to the Summers 1,500 sq. ft insert that Lowe's sells? I have read that the Summers unit is made by some outstanding Co. but I can't remember. Any advice on any units in the 1500 sq. ft range and or recommendations will be appreciated. I don't want to spend much over $1500.00. Thanks for any replies, FullCry

Take a look at PE

I looked around for a long while before picking the Pacific Energy insert. I was thinking about the Summit, but after looking at BTUs went with the Pacific model. It is a little smaller, but in my climate still keeps the place real nice. I only heat with wood and have owned it for 4 years. I like that it comes apart easy for sweeping the chimney and I liked that they used Stainless Steel for a lot of the interior parts. They should be in your price range, and with the tax credit, it will definitely pay for itself quickly. PE seems to have a decent list of very happy customers, so they must be doing something right.

Back