A few Husky/Stihl questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The MS361 is the best saw that Husky forgot to make, so Stihl made it instead.......:givebeer: :givebeer:

yes, even i know a stock 361 will make a stock 359 cry, right ultra?

congrats on the new saw. smokin' deal!

Last edited:
attachment.php

Here little Troll..............Try this 359 out it might just change your mind....BTW its all stock even the chain......;) ;) ;) ;)

It even has the green fuel cap ..........:D :D

Hmmmm - when did I get little - I am at least 240 pounds, at least partly due to the broken foot, that needs surgery - "loose bone splinters in the ancle" is the last I heard - and still very swollen, and hurts a lot when I put pressure on the outside of the foot......:censored:

Congrats on the saw (a more than fair deal and a great choice) ,it'll pick up even more power and speed after a few tanks of fuel , I run 16" bars most of the time when clearing and limbing , then go to the bigger saws when needed .

P7220006Medium.jpg

Decided to go with this one. The dealer tossed in a 4 pack of chain files(with handle), bar cover extension, and a hat. I guess that stuff don't add up to much, but it was definitely appreciated!

I went out and turned some oak logs into dust! It definitely seems to live up to my expectations! Will find out tomorrow when I'm helping my dad clear some area for shooting clay pigeons.

Thanks for all the help guys! I wouldn't have known what to even look at if not for this site.:cheers:

Great choice, and while you're right that the "extras" don't amount to much, its the MS361 that you are going to be enjoying for many, many years. Best of luck with your new saw.

The MS361 is the best saw that Husky forgot to make, so Stihl made it instead.......:givebeer: :givebeer:

And charged 600+ dollars for it. I likes stihl th 044 360/036 and the best saw ever the 041. I've had the 361 for a couple months now and have to say it is not impressive, I truly feel the only reason it has a rep is because of this site,i'm sorry but it just is not the workhorse everyone thinks it is, i've ran lesser saws that are less money and equally impressive

Latest posts

Back