A good ad has clear and descriptive pics.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the best deals I have gotten on CL are from ads with no/poor picture. People like you don't respond and I can swoop in and get a deal. I have also looked at a bunch of dogs but that comes with the chase. :)

It's a good point Foragefarmer. I always prefer dealing with regular folk who don't look down on others. Life from the human perspective is based on communication. The expression, "Benefit of the doubt," is really condescending if you think about it.

My Dad taught me a long time ago how to make friends when we went to the junkyard and he took them guys a bag of those white donuts. Those guys rode bicycles and couldn't afford cigarettes but they weren't afraid of work. He'd let them bum a smoke or give a guy a ride. He didn't owe them donuts or cigarettes and they didn't owe him a higher standard of service or more detailed information than their boss required. Well, who are junkyard hands gonna respond best to someone kind or the guy kicking scrap out the tailgate without regard for others. Dad said, "those are the people who will actually help you if you was in a jam."

Latest posts

Back