a good man went home to God this morning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope I am not out of line,,,,, this was posted by the Snellings on facebook so I figure it is ok to share with the AS family,,,lets keep brad and his family in our prayers
This is the obituary that will be printed in the news paper.
Jerrold “Jerry” Snelling of Cincinnati, OH died on Wednesday, March 19, at The Christ Hospital. He is survived by his wife of 47 years Gloria, his sons, Bradley (Lisa), Brian (Janella), daughter Leanna (Jonathan) Pitcher, 7 grandchildren. Visitation at Franklin Bible Methodist Church from 4-8 on Friday March 21, with funeral service on Saturday at 11 am at Franklin Bible Methodist Church 6000 Dixie Hwy.

here is what they just posted on facebook

A little more information on the viewing and funeral.
The viewing will be Friday evening from 4-8 PM. The Youth Rally will still be held, but in the Family Ministries Building, which starts at 8 PM.
The funeral will be on Saturday morning at 11 AM. Jerry would LOVE for you to come worship with us, as we celebrate his life. The commitment will follow immediately at the North Monroe Cemetery. This is the same cemetery where Randy Loper is buried.
A funeral dinner will follow. The church is inviting everyone to join us.

Brad, sorry to hear of this so soon after you made us aware of his condition. I now wish I had spent more time with him at the GTG's he attended. My father died 32 years ago so he never got to see any of us get married or have the happy memories of grandchildren that your dad did.

So sorry to hear this Brad. I know that nothing I can say will stop the pain, but just remember that everybody, and I mean everybody, has experienced loss. Prayers sent. Also, make that 046 your main saw.

Brad, We've all been praying for your dad. Now, it's time to pray to him, & for you & your family. May you find strenghth in knowing that he is in no more pain & in the place of destiny for all God's children. I know how sad a time this is for you. I have complete faith that his spirit will live on in you & continue to burn brightly.

Brad, I'm very sad to read this. May the Lord touch you and your familys heart to reasure your Fathers memories will be with you always until you see him again.

Brad,,,sorry to hear.
lost my mother last week and now i have another tear in my eye.

Brad I'm sorry to hear you will be separated from your Dad for a season, no regrets, just good times to look back on. (Sounds like you and him were close, that's great) Time is fleeting, you'll be together again soon.

Back