a good man went home to God this morning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm rather humbled to find this thread. Thank you so much Scott. And to each and every one of you, I consider each of you my friend. Thank you so much for all the prayers and kind words. The last 2 1/2 weeks have been a whirl wind. I'm just in shock that my Dad is gone. He was a 1 in a million kind of guy, and not just because he was my Dad. Like my sister said last night, I thought my Dad was invincible. There wasn't ANYTHING he couldn't do. There's wasn't any mess that we could get into that he couldn't get us out of. No project was too big, no task too large. My Dad was a hard working man. He had strength and endurance that VERY few men have. But, more than that, he loved Jesus. I'm so glad that he's not "just gone". He's gone on before us, continuing to lead by example. You were a good Daddy, no, you were a great Daddy! I will forever love and cherish you!

Amen brother! Be well.

I'm sorry for the emotional pain that you and your family are going through. There's never a loss if you can smile remembering the man who was, will always be.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I know the pain you have now but I do not not know the circumstances. There is peace after a hard battle and precious memories of the good times. I lost both my parents this winter, 49 days apart, so I advise keeping a close eye on your mom. An idle mind is not good. Sorry for your loss. We are lucky if we bury our parents and not our children.

Sorry for your loss. Wishing the best from my family to yours. I know how it feels to loose somebody close. I lost my mother November 2013 from complications from heart surgery. I miss her very much as well as I know you will miss your father. Hang in there bud.

Latest posts

Back