A good price

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are 3 550's I just went through. If you believe they are to complicated to work on, I would sell my tools and move on. Do they take more time to rebuild than a 372, yes, are they as hard to rebuild as a T540, no. Parts are easy to find or order. IMG_8529.JPG IMG_8528.JPGDealers should be willing to re-flash at little or no cost if saw was purchase from them. Many saws will reset themselves after being rebuilt. Should have taken before pictures, cannot understand how guys whine about cost, then spend $500-$1500 on a saw and never clean or maintain them. They all must be junk, because everything mechanical will fail at some point if not maintained and serviced.

Here are 3 550's I just went through. If you believe they are to complicated to work on, I would sell my tools and move on. Do they take more time to rebuild than a 372, yes, are they as hard to rebuild as a T540, no. Parts are easy to find or order. View attachment 737973 View attachment 737974Dealers should be willing to re-flash at little or no cost if saw was purchase from them. Many saws will reset themselves after being rebuilt. Should have taken before pictures, cannot understand how guys whine about cost, then spend $500-$1500 on a saw and never clean or maintain them. They all must be junk, because everything mechanical will fail at some point if not maintained and serviced.
Are these gonna be for sale?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Are these gonna be for sale?

One is mine, other two are not and belong to a company. Mine was built with new oem parts, p/c, bearings, seal, gasket set. Re-flashed at dealers. Do you need bar and chain? Have one used and one new 18 inch 325 50ga.

One is mine, other two are not and belong to a company. Mine was built with new oem parts, p/c, bearings, seal, gasket set. Re-flashed at dealers. Do you need bar and chain? Have one used and one new 18 inch 325 50ga.
Well, I don't really Need one, but I have been known to buy things I don't need if the price is too good to pass up. Lol

It rounds out my saws, 550, Master Mind 562, 572, Miller Mod 390. I need nothing else.

Latest posts

Back