A lil Sugihara love

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy and Henry are so good to deal with (even from opposing sides of the globe), they get you the 'good stuff' at the right price. Through my dealings with them, l reccommend dealing with site sponsers. :clap:

The only thing I like better than seeing a Sugi bar on a saw are the results I get back on ebay when I search for sugihara :laugh:
So... I just went to ebay and did a sugihara search to see what this fuss was about. There are a few nice bars that come up....and some other nonsense that I couldn't take my eyes off of for some reason.:eek:

Yep..... they are sexxy on a red saw!
bapu5ute.jpg

How much are the 28" sugi's sellin for ..id like one for my 461

X2.. Curious what they (Randy and Henry) are selling them for?

I am about to pull the trigger on a 28" Stihl ES Light and love the look of a Sugi better. The only one I had, I sold with the saw. Been wanting another ever since.

X2.. Curious what they (Randy and Henry) are selling them for?

I am about to pull the trigger on a 28" Stihl ES Light and love the look of a Sugi better. The only one I had, I sold with the saw. Been wanting another ever since.

I would PM Randy and ask him about a price. I know he said the Sugi changed their pricing.

You've had that pic for almost 4 years and you are just getting around to posting it?

BTW, I love Sugi's. I have two 20" SMH and a 36" Stihl with spacers so it works on LMH

I just took the pic last night lol... Dont pay attention to the old calendar lolol

Latest posts

Back