A little Beaver on Steroids

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozflea

Good ol' BP Zoom 25-1
Reaction score
Just like Arnie i is back and in fighting colours here's my Mac 91b/1 dressed to kill, now where's those Stihl's and Huskie dogs that need a flogging.:laugh:

mybabe.jpg

Caution Eager Beaver on Steroids.

Mc Bob.

Really glad to see it back together Bob. This must be the engine that blew a rod earlier this year? The angle framework is clever. I'll have to remember this when I build my next saw on that type frame.

I was hoping for a different sort of picture Oz! :D

Nice looking rig nonetheless.

Russ

There's plenty of 101's and 91's on Ebay but the prices seem a bit steep for me so i buy bit's and pieces till i have enough to put together another engine.

I have another rather wild 101 coming along with another 91b/1, hopefully they will be here at home shortly, P.S. I have just secured a twin BDC intake manifold, actually i have two to try out talk about whooping a little xxxx it's gonna happen.

Mc Bob.

McC said:
Really glad to see it back together Bob. This must be the engine that blew a rod earlier this year? The angle framework is clever. I'll have to remember this when I build my next saw on that type frame.

Yep this is the one the damage wasn't as bad as i thought and along with some help from Steve O'Hara i was able to get the parts required to get this baby going again.

Mc Bob.

yellaterra4.jpg

Latest posts

Back