A question for fellow wisconsinites

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrocket

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I think this is in the wrong forum so please forgive me. How do I get to the cathedral of pines near Lakewood? from highway 32? I"ve been driving through Lakewood all my adult life but never took the time to go see the pines, finally made the decision too go and see for myself.
thanks in advance!!

Been awhile since I've been up there. Don't remember.

How to get there: To reach the Cathedral Pines hiking trail, which loops through a block of old-growth conifer forest: from the junction of State Highway 32 and County Highway F in Lakewood, Oconto County, go north on 32 one mile to Archibald Lake Road (FR 2121); then south 1.5 miles to Cathedral Lane; then north 0.3 mile to the Cathedral Pines parking area. Hwy. 32 and town roads offer access to other portions of the site. See Cathedral Pines for a map and more information.

Got this off of the WI DNR website. Never went there myself and drive through Lakewood many times each year. Might have to check it out on the way up to the cabin.

Back