A small cleared house lot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancan

Spruce , The preferred wood of the Purgatory !
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
A bit of cutting I did , clouds , rain and no shine .
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It was one of two to cut so the contractor said pick one so I did and cut it over a weekend .
Monday the contractor was told by the developer that they decided to only build one house and it would be on the other lot .
I still got paid .

:cheers:

I would have thought they would have cleared with a front end loader so they could get stumps and all. Most operators prefer the length on the tree trunks for leverage to help them get the stumps out.

I would have thought they would have cleared with a front end loader so they could get stumps and all. Most operators prefer the length on the tree trunks for leverage to help them get the stumps out.

You'd have a hard go around here with a front end loader , most work is done with excavators , we have little top soil and lots of rocks and boulders .

No rabbits on this lot .

You'd have a hard go around here with a front end loader , most work is done with excavators , we have little top soil and lots of rocks and boulders .

No rabbits on this lot .

Ok, not familiar with the soil up there. Excavator would work too.

Back