A Typical Day at the Office

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
took the spruce this morning going to take the leaner this afternoon and to jeff i had never don a 600 foot speedline until today and it was an overwelming bust not enough grade difference between the 2 anchors we had a piece of dead spruce get stuck part way. were going to lower the leaner onto the boat, im with you guys i think its stupid to worry about it but the coast guard called the guy aparantley and told him to have the standing deadwood removed and as for your comment about getting a score i live on an island of the coast of maine and while im not rich this isnt exactly the low rent district either so most jobs are money jobs, as for you tri sate guys your rep speaks for it self ;) will post pics tonight

ok back to work

took the spruce this morning going to take the leaner this afternoon and to jeff i had never don a 600 foot speedline until today and it was an overwelming bust not enough grade difference between the 2 anchors we had a piece of dead spruce get stuck part way. were going to lower the leaner onto the boat, im with you guys i think its stupid to worry about it but the coast guard called the guy aparantley and told him to have the standing deadwood removed and as for your comment about getting a score i live on an island of the coast of maine and while im not rich this isnt exactly the low rent district either so most jobs are money jobs, as for you tri sate guys your rep speaks for it self ;) will post pics tonight

ok back to work

By the pics, it did not look like much grade, but at least you did it. We did it in Lake Arrowhead in the mountains so plenty of grade.
Jeff, CTSP:)

Latest posts

Back