A way to get more Arborist Site members to watch soccer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they'd have had J.M. Browning cut that log, I'd have been more impressed (and the cut would have taken much less time, been more accurate, etc.), he gets it done in the NW!!

If they'd have had J.M. Browning cut that log, I'd have been more impressed (and the cut would have taken much less time, been more accurate, etc.), he gets it done in the NW!!

The longer he takes to cut the log, the more camera time he gets. I'm surprised he doesn't use an old gear drive.

After reading the title to the thread, I was expecting some big breasted bimbos kicking a ball around a field.

Yeah, but I bet you would have watched it.

You sir, are correct!

Yeap, same here...

Google soccer cheerleaders, especially argentinian soccer cheerleaders :clap:. Makes the NFL, NBA, etc. cheerleader outfits look like they were designed by Mormon spinsters.

Big hairy fellow = cheerleader

THIS IS WHY I DO NOT WATCH SOCCER, actually just one of many, many, many reasons but certainly in the top three.

It being a "sport" where "men" chase a ball being the #1 reason.

You heathens don't understand what soccer is all about. Soccer is a game of magic if played well...I don't watch the tele much, but my evening is king if I can watch a champions league soccer match on tele starring the best players in the world, like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man United, etc.

Never cared much for your football though.....:msp_sleep:

Funny thing is that over in Europe they call "Soccer" Football.

Over here we just call Soccer "Gay."

soccer is a great sport
those who bash it are usually the same guys that couldnt cut it on their highschool football team, so they sat on the sidelines all game making fun of the soccer players as their belly slowly grew, a lot of these die hard football fans never competed in anything other than who got to stand closest to the coach on the sideline, now they live vicariously through overpaid professionals on television with a 6 pack of beer at their side, commenting on what they would have done differently each play
a good skilled game of soccer is a great sport, and an awesome game to play, i really miss it
too much BS in a lot of the popular american sports like baseball and football, gotta stop every 5 seconds and have a break/meeting about what you are going to do in the next 3 second play, soccer is constantly moving, thinking on the fly and extremely fast paced and fun to play, its a great sport

Last edited:
You heathens don't understand what soccer is all about. Soccer is a game of magic if played well...I don't watch the tele much, but my evening is king if I can watch a champions league soccer match on tele starring the best players in the world, like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man United, etc.

Never cared much for your football though.....:msp_sleep:

More importantly, I do not care what it is about, it is a game, best suited for children to play like all games.

Football, is a game best suited for the slow childern to play.

More importantly, I do not care what it is about, it is a game, best suited for children to play like all games.

Football, is a game best suited for the slow childern to play.

Spoken like a person who lives in a town without even one professional sports team.

Latest posts

Back