about made me cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
long day in the office and business is slow... so internet surfing got the best of me today. This is what I found... maybe it will bring a tear to your eyes too lol

Barrett Small Engine Blog: Used Chainsaw Parts

I love their inventory system, having those saws all sorted out by brand and series is probably helpful so they can find the part quickly and get it to you with the utmost care in handling.

I love their inventory system, having those saws all sorted out by brand and series is probably helpful so they can find the part quickly and get it to you with the utmost care in handling.

I worked at a junk yard that operated the same way, and yes the utmost care was used in part retrieval, especially when customer was waiting.

It was fun for awhile, but I don't like working like that. quit

I learned how to have a motor and trans out and on the ground in 15min. though.

It would be bitter sweet!

Very true but I would probably still do it just to show off my manly physique....... All 360 lbs of it......... People would be asking why that Grizzly bear was wearing fruit of the looms.........

Now try to sleep with the image in your head.........

Very true but I would probably still do it just to show off my manly physique....... All 360 lbs of it......... People would be asking why that Grizzly bear was wearing fruit of the looms.........

Now try to sleep with the image in your head.........

Thanks for the visual Johnnie.....:dizzy:

Old Angelo in Watervliet has at least that many shoved up under his benches, and probably again as many in a pile in one of the "Garages" attached to his shop. Same filing system.:msp_w00t:

Don't ask if you can buy anything though. They are all there for "Parts". LOL!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Back