About to pull trigger on a MS261

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 260451
Forgot. Pics or it didn't happen.
Thing. Of. Beauty!
260451d1351809743-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351809737-893376-jpg

a.jpg

At 3:35 pm on 1 Nov 2012 I delivered a beautiful, healthy new ms261. Labor lasted several months but both saw and father doing fine.
You are all getting virtual Monte Cristo cigars and shots of Buillet Rye. Cheers! Thanks for all the moral support.:rock:

I'm so pumped about this saw! Its so SHINEY and CLEAN! I'm gonna almost hate gettin it dirty. Won't be able to cut with it till tomorrow afternoon which sucks. Shop didn't have RM chain but gave me a RS loop for free. Did the double warrenty deal with the ultra oil too. With tax was $609 OTD. I've been hefting it and my 350 and it doesn't feel much heavier. Just more stout. Can't wait for tax returns so I can get a 440/441.

I'll have to rep you again as soon as I send out some more because I like virtual Monte Cristo cigars :msp_smile:

Where in norther VT are you? I've been wanting a 261 for a while now. Congrats!

If that is on your desk at work, I love it. I'm pretty sure I'd get some evil eyes if I brought my saws into work. Half the geeks probably wouldn't even know what the thing was.

Yup. Thats my desk. Its cool though cuz I have my own office and I'm the senior guy at the armory. ;)

Back