Added a other one to the stable

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dh1984

Hard worker
Reaction score
Here is my newest Echo Saw that i just got done paying For and this is my newest on that i have added to my stable of 9 saws this one right here will make number 10.

With a little cleaning and a fw parts it should be a good saw. first thing i'm going to do is replace the crank seals in it and maybe do a carb kit to it as well.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Did you do vacuum and pressure tests first to see if crank seals are really needed? Pretty stupid to replace them just because you feel like it. Why take a chance at screwing something up and spending money that don't need to be spent.

not yet i haven't got the saw yet i just got done paying for it and it should be here next week. sorry for the confusion

but as soon as i get it i will do a vac and pressure test to make sure they are good.

Here is my newest Echo Saw that i just got done paying For and this is my newest on that i have added to my stable of 9 saws this one right here will make number 10.

With a little cleaning and a fw parts it should be a good saw. first thing i'm going to do is replace the crank seals in it and maybe do a carb kit to it as well.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

NOthing but red X's except for the last one.

Latest posts

Back