Added one more saw....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Neb

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
How do ya like these guns.....?

Yep, I broke down and got the 441 I was debating on....

I picked her up this morning and went out with the 361 and the 441. I have a friend who wanted a few trees taken out but when I got there nothing over 12" so I didn't even fire the 441 up.:mad: Just a bunch of scrub cedar and box elder trees. Boy, did I mention how much I like my 361???:D

I listened close to all suggestions and if we had a Dolmar dealer close....

I hope in the next few weeks to throw some cottonwood chips with her...

Enjoy the pic......

Very, Very nice......................you are a better man than me....I would
have fired it up.......even if it was just 6" dia stuff :)

Nice looking saws; Even if one of them does have a "roll bar." ;)

Nice looking pair of saws.....even if one doesn't have a wrap handle.

animated021.gif
animated021.gif
animated021.gif

How do ya like these guns.....?

Yep, I broke down and got the 441 I was debating on....

I picked her up this morning and went out with the 361 and the 441. I have a friend who wanted a few trees taken out but when I got there nothing over 12" so I didn't even fire the 441 up.:mad: Just a bunch of scrub cedar and box elder trees. Boy, did I mention how much I like my 361???:D

I listened close to all suggestions and if we had a Dolmar dealer close....

I hope in the next few weeks to throw some cottonwood chips with her...

Enjoy the pic......

Good choice. I know a man that has those same two saws and he likes them both alot, how do I know, cause that man is ME,lolol

Nice saws! I don't think you can go wrong with those two models. You must be itching to try it out. Just one question are those dogs stock? they look really nice!

Last edited:
OK, full story here Mr. Hall. I'm not going to let that slide. She said you were purdy _____________?

Fill in the blank, ok, AWESOME, well awesome for a ole geezer, well for a man with a bad hip, well for being overworked for years, well for being, well you know,LOLOLOL However I did promise I would never show the video tape , oppppppppppppppps,haha

Yep those beautiful twin dogs come with the "roll cage" option. It also has the roller chain catcher and supposedly a heavier duty bar oiler. I agree they look much more aggresive than the single tiny one on my 361.

My 361 glides through that size wood so well I just couldn't bring myself to disappoint the 441 by feeding her something her younger brother eats so well. Besides my 361 is still new enough it "stihl" brings a smile to my face.

Next time though...

Latest posts

Back