Aerial Devices Inc. ????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trophyclubdkf

Reaction score
I have a 1990 A 50 Boom lift made by Aerial Devices. Can anyone tell me where to get parts for this lift. I am in Dallas Texas and I am at a loss for where to get new cable assemblies for the boom cylinders. Any info would be appreciated. My understanding is that Aerial Devices Inc. is out of business

thanks for your help

D K F

I have a 1990 A 50 Boom lift made by Aerial Devices. Can anyone tell me where to get parts for this lift. I am in Dallas Texas and I am at a loss for where to get new cable assemblies for the boom cylinders. Any info would be appreciated. My understanding is that Aerial Devices Inc. is out of business

thanks for your help

D K F

Have you contacted any companies that service bucket trucks and maybe they can steer you in right direction.I have my bucket truck serviced by companie that does all types of trucks from cranes to all different types hope that helps.

thanks for your help. I found the cables available through Unirope Ltd. in Canada.
The cable you were looking for your bucket, did they belong to sky rider aerial device, because if so I’m having the same problem finding the parts you had. If you could walk me through the steps and/or company you went through it would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you

Back