Alittle Stihl vacation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best power mod is a sharp chain... seriously...

There's a lot of truth in that statement, seriously. I would choose it as my signature but I don't want to steal it from the true Master of da Stihl House :bowdown: :bowdown:

On a sidenote, I am typing this message from a Hotel near the Waiblingen Stihl factory in Germany. I drove by it today while visiting a customer today. I would have liked to take some pics for ya, but I did not have my camera with me, grrrrrrr. Sure would have made Tom jealous :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

There's a lot of truth in that statement, seriously. I would choose it as my signature but I don't want to steal it from the true Master of da Stihl House :bowdown: :bowdown:

On a sidenote, I am typing this message from a Hotel near the Waiblingen Stihl factory in Germany. I drove by it today while visiting a customer today. I would have liked to take some pics for ya, but I did not have my camera with me, grrrrrrr. Sure would have made Tom jealous :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr only I'm allowed in those buildings you heathen, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

I'm sure Mr. Grodin will be pleased to know that.

That way he won't feel so bad when the size 13 boot he resides in winds up buried in your axe...

What are you doing wearing Mr.Grodin on your toe, hmmmmmmmmmmmm,LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hey Woodie

Go start that thread you told me you was gonna start. The one about LETS BOOT THALL OFF THE SITE. I'm ready baby, lets see whatcha got, getttter done and I'll give you the belt waxed, shined and engraved to boot. If ya don't gettter done then crow shall be your meal for the next 20 years sucker,hehehe

Those Dolmars have one thing I really like , torx fasteners, same as Stihl. So much better than a dayumm Allen head screws. I hate those with a passion..

Huh, why's that ??? Torx have a greater contact surface, but not that much.
I like Allen head screws much better than slotted screws for example, less wear and easy to tighten. Where's that hate comin from ???:popcorn: :popcorn:

Where's that hate coming from Tom!

Tom, no need to hate something just because they are a little different.:D

I learned that from you to have a open mind and over look the minor flaws in others. :laugh:

Just thought I would share a pic to make you smile and see that there is truly not a biased bone in my body. You ought to see the other dozen of red,green,black and yellow ones.
Copyof375006.jpg

Latest posts

Back