Almost free wood or almost more free wood which is best ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hows tat saying go about a bird in the bush? Anyway I would do both. You never know when one or the other will stop. This summer I thought i had an endless supply of wood for the winter only to be shut off in January. Wish i had a good backup plan.:)

You have all that equipment in your signature for what? Bragging rights? Take it out and get it dirty!!!!!!!!

Says it all. Take both, you can always donate or sell the wood you don't prefer.

Call me a wood snob but I'd rather do the cutting and hauling and have oak and ash than mess with cottonwood or unknown species, delivered or not.

I have a tree guy that will drop a cord of rounds off for free when he gets them. He tells me what it is before dumping so I can opt out, but I will take whatever he brings (good for the relationship). The stuff I don't want I can post on Craiglist and offer for free or for $20 which I can use to tip the tree guy.:clap:

Latest posts

Back