• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Alpina 90

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colton T

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My neighbor just picked up one of these and I have never heard of one before?? Alpina 90. Runs great. He wants to sell but won’t give a price. . . What’s this thing worth? Anyone interested? IMG_0301.JPGIMG_0302.JPGIMG_0303.JPGIMG_0304.JPGIMG_0305.JPGIMG_0306.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know who your talking about, I talked to him on Facebook an offered him $200, so its at least worth that i guess lol. Never fails someone get something like that and think they have a gold mine, I would say depending on the Person and condition and how well he “says” it runs. $200-$500 at the very high end maybe.

Runs is in quotations because ive bought plenty of saws that “Run” and there is always something wrong even though it “runs” or has “compression”

Howdy Colton.
Tel your friend I won't give him a cent until he tells me how much lol.
Pretty cool old saws, does it run.
Is he selling it to AS members, or is this something your buying.

Can you tell im a little booty hurt lol, no worries though ive already moved on and found something better to spend my money on now lol

Haha Ill def let him know! He never got back to you Kensie??
Its not something I am interested in as I personally think its a little ugly haha. . . it did run good when he brought it over though. Pretty neat design; looks like the oiler adjust is on top easy to get to!

They are a powerful saw as far as torque goes but they turn a super slow rpm so they cut painfully slow, only reason someone would want it is to collect it like i would, but its not even the biggest one they made so its not as sought after as the Alpina super pro 120 thats 120cc’s, ill just hold out for one of those :D

But I believe there is somone who collects these on here an might be interested, i remember seeing his wanted add.

FYI possibly interested in trades for 123cc McCulloch Saws . . . if this saw brings a 797 or 125 out of your collection I will buy from him!

FYI possibly interested in trades for 123cc McCulloch Saws . . . if this saw brings a 797 or 125 out of your collection I will buy from him!

[emoji1369][emoji1369][emoji1369][emoji1369][emoji1369][emoji1369][emoji1369]

What was the name of that Tobacco you purchased on the street corner?

Did the seeds burn a hole in your seats?

Yellow & 99cc’s :D

56ab0c8af99ff13b7795d3d511da7867.jpg
?

Latest posts

Back