• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Alpina 90

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it's a husky 2100 painted yeller

That’s a new one on me.
2dae6cc0c2faa2cea6a18ed1aae0cc5f.jpg

Hey just giving an update. He wants $500 for it. . . Will be going on EBay eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey just giving an update. He wants $500 for it. . . Will be going on EBay eventually.

We need a video of it running.

What’s the bar that will come with it?

We need a video of it running.

What’s the bar that will come with it?

I can see about getting a video, those post the same way as pics?

No bar just power head. I’ll have to see if I have any bars that might fit it to test.

Well I got a video of it running but no way to post it . . .

Colton, did you list that saw on ebay or was it the neighbor?

I seen this Poulan roller nose bar listed

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Or...627367?hash=item33df1e2727:g:suQAAOSwj1haUlhn

I would buy it but the cleanup with a tiger disc in a grinder sure turns me off on it.

As to the saw that sold, nothing surprises me on ebay anymore. The things I think should bring a lot don't and the things I think that should not do. :laugh:

That Alpina fits the second to me. There was one listed on the Chicago CL for a long time, and never sold far as I know. I knew I wasn't interested in driving a hour to pick one up for $500.

Hi Mark,

Yeah I list the stuff on Ebay for him and I get a little chunk of what he sells stuff for. . . works out pretty good for both of us.

The roller nose bar is mine and we did use a die grinder on her to clean up the rust. . . cant remember what the pad was but was less abrasive than one of those tiger discs. Hindsight should have used wire brush or something that wouldn't leave marks! lol If you want it ill make you a better deal on it.

Those Aplina's are pretty different saws. . . probably never run into another one lol

Latest posts

Back