Am I a wood hoarder?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to turn the disease into profit. So long as you are stacked for 3 years out, start selling off the extra or trading it for other stuff/toys/favors/etc. Yeah, it'll keep but why not turn your investment of time and fuel into something tangible.

Y'all are WOOD WHORES! N I'm still a Wood Nymph! One can never have or get enough wood! (or beer) :givebeer: :D

I have 14+ cord cut split n stacked with 10 of those cord being stacked in the yard. Some people have those little gnomes n other things decorating their yard. Me, I have my wood piles.

I've seen the pictures of your wood stacks. You fall more into the wood artist/decorator category, Storm! Us boiler owners can't do that, we're to busy cutting, lol.

Rustic replaceable fenceView attachment 320400 it is still growing as well
Just started my fence this summer but its growing pretty nicely! The pics are probably from five weeks ago. Its grown a little since then. Its also covered in snow!
e6e9uheq.jpg
qeqybute.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Your just getting a good start. Just showing the first signs of FAD. I had to start selling because I have so much. Tree guy finds me wood and if one their good costumers wants firewood I wholesale to the tree. I enjoy splitting and stacking wood. I call it playing with the man toys.

Your just getting a good start. Just showing the first signs of FAD. I had to start selling because I have so much. Tree guy finds me wood and if one their good costumers wants firewood I wholesale to the tree. I enjoy splitting and stacking wood. I call it playing with the man toys.

That's just the fence row! There's about 5 more stacks or racks around the yard. Most of the fence is my red oak score from craigslist. Split it all with the Fiskars X27. Have the hydraulic splitter but just enjoyed splitting it by hand.

I plan on using up most of my vacation in December and will start working on cutting up the 20+ acres of tops left last spring by the logging company across the street from my house. I have to wait till Ohio gun season is over. When I got the owb I was worried about having enough wood to keep it going, not having a big woods of my own. My oldest daughter is getting married to a young man that has a burgeoning tree removal business and once his little shed is full I can have all I want. God does work in mysterious ways

This is prime firewood cutting , splitting and stacking weather !! If I had more energy..Id do it all every day of then year !

:bowdown::bowdown:
I plan on using up most of my vacation in December and will start working on cutting up the 20+ acres of tops left last spring by the logging company across the street from my house. I have to wait till Ohio gun season is over. When I got the owb I was worried about having enough wood to keep it going, not having a big woods of my own. My oldest daughter is getting married to a young man that has a burgeoning tree removal business and once his little shed is full I can have all I want. God does work in mysterious ways

Most people marry their daughters off for money. You're marrying yours off for firewood. Smart man!

Back