Am I biting off too much?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
true.

but, if uninsured, i'd be 1000% satisfied with every cut i made to ensure there would be absolutely no damage to anything.

i'd also inform her that there is a possibility of lawn damage, plus a discussion on who does clean up.

yah,,and with that small of trees,,i wouldnt do it for free,,esp with two of them being walnut...cant believe the amount of ash a walnut produces..............

Walnut trees are at least 20 years old, not sure how tall that makes them. Google maps wasn't much help so I'll try earth when I get home. We're going to look at a house tomorrow that uses partial wood heat, so maybe she'll change my mind and maybe the two other trees will be burnable.

Walnut trees are at least 20 years old, not sure how tall that makes them. Google maps wasn't much help so I'll try earth when I get home. We're going to look at a house tomorrow that uses partial wood heat, so maybe she'll change my mind and maybe the two other trees will be burnable.

allll trees are burnable,,just some longer burning than others.................also,,if you are going to heat full time with wood,,,,then you dont want to burn junk wood........

Latest posts

Back