am i the only one thats this anal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 372 has cut some wood... maybe 50-60 cords? Which isn't a lot on a relative scale but I've only had it 2 years . Still looks brand new except for 1 tiny blemish on the front of the crankcase and it's lost the "luster" it used to have new. It's more than an investment for me though. It was my "life" savings. Took me awhile to save up for that thing and I'm not gonna abuse it. Does yours have the transparent tank on it? I read those fade and change colors due to spillage and sunlight
yep,, you can see pretty much through it,, well at least you can see the fuel level if you look hard enough

ohhhh yea,,, I forgot to mention,,, I like to get all of them out of the hard cases once in a while,, start them up to hear them go vroom vroom:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Not to hi-jack the thread, but, how often do people inspect and grease spindle bearing on Stihl inboard clutch saws?

Every time I remove the sprocket drum I usually clean and grease the bearing; wipe off the old stuff so that there is not too much. It's more than is needed, but convenient to do.

I don't remove outboard clutches as often, so I have to think about those.

Philbert

Latest posts

Back