am i the only one

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have about 12, o20t, and ms 200. And all Stihl pole saw's at work, and the new 4mix to. I will say Echo make's a top pole saw, and top hanlde. My best buddy who is our climber is strictly a Stihl guy, and I got him the Echo 340 I think. The red one. He won't run anything else in a tree now. I have the 261 Echo, and a small mini pole saw, plus a weedeater. They make some real good stuff. Don't know how they are with there dealer's, but have seen them stand behind there warrantie's. I like em. But have Stihl, and husky as well.

I got a problem myself, garage sales and potato forks. The flat bladed pitch fork used to dig potatoes. I bet i have seven of them, bought one yesterday for a dollar, wood handle, no plastic, kept inside. I cant ever use them all, no way, but i cant leave a quality one behind no matter what! I ve tried all the usual addictions, potato fork gets it done for me. Im a sick bastard!

Those are what I look for to dig steamers near me. Just broke my last one. Save a few of them will you. Not worth more than .25.

Latest posts

Back