Am looking for a Detroit 3-53 head

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dooby

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I found a Timberjack 330 in fair shape but it needs a new head. Any body got one they would part with for a reasonable amount? A reman. is $800 plus shipping. Can get the skidder for $7.5k and the tires are 95% and its got fresh paint job. All the planitaries have been gone through. and it comes with a few free leaks! Its only got one hyd. cylinder doing the steering, ran a 404 once that was like that. What a pain sometimes.

I just got a new head for my clark, the old one was cracked after the guys put a hole in the radiator with a stick and then ran it hot, the head was cracked in 4 places. I used Reiffs in Lewisburg Pa. they took all of the stuff off of my head and installed it on a new one, the price for the new head without a core and a gasket set was $585 with the tax and labor to make the switch, their number is 570 524 7642

I just got a new head for my clark, the old one was cracked after the guys put a hole in the radiator with a stick and then ran it hot, the head was cracked in 4 places. I used Reiffs in Lewisburg Pa. they took all of the stuff off of my head and installed it on a new one, the price for the new head without a core and a gasket set was $585 with the tax and labor to make the switch, their number is 570 524 7642
Thanks - i will try them on Mon. Man it took awhile to get a hit on this thanks.

Latest posts

Back