Amateur Radio Net for Arborists and Chainsaw Guys/Gals?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beezvet

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any other chainsaw enthusiasts/workers out there who are also into amateur radio (HAM). It would be interesting to set up a net for general b.s. sessions and/or exchange ideas with real voices connected to the names. 20 or 40 meter bands would connect an awful lot of us.
KD2BEH

KB3YQB for a few years now...also moved out of an HOA so now I can put up an antenna without having to disguise it a tree or something...😂
Like you, I love the challenge of getting the old ones running again. Working on a Husky 350 right now that took a bad fall. Where are you in Idaho? I spent 5 years living outside Boise City (not Boise); wish I'd never left.

Like you, I love the challenge of getting the old ones running again. Working on a Husky 350 right now that took a bad fall. Where are you in Idaho? I spent 5 years living outside Boise City (not Boise); wish I'd never left.
I am about 30 miles south of the Canadian border...trees and mountains all around!!

Back