Amature Tree Monkey

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good job looks great. Looks like a pro did it.

and you have been drinking heavily.:dizzy: and/or never saw a real climber work.

looks like :censored:
looks like a homeowner got big balls and a saw.
looks gone now.

so whats the difference now? not much.
he lived, more power to him.:cheers:

Just don't insult me and say it looks like a pro did it.
$300 wasn't a bad price either.

good job looks great. Looks like a pro did it. What were the saws in use?

beautiful country

I used a Poulan Pro something or another. Forget the size but much more powerful than the old greens I have. lol

Oh, PP4318 I think.

joe homeowner:dizzy: wears your hard hat to start:jawdrop: tom trees

I get the same question when folks see videos of me breaking a new horse. I figure if I fall on a rock it will help, if I break my neck a helmet won't help much.

and you have been drinking heavily.:dizzy: and/or never saw a real climber work.

looks like :censored:
looks like a homeowner got big balls and a saw.
looks gone now.

so whats the difference now? not much.
he lived, more power to him.:cheers:

Just don't insult me and say it looks like a pro did it.
$300 wasn't a bad price either.

Well I have taken down over 200 trees so, I do have some experience. I also had redundant safety belts. One my dad used when he used to climb telephone poles and an additional rope backing that up.

I don't look forward to having to do it again especially at my age (57).

You may not want to hear how I got up there to begin with. My extension ladder wouldn't reach the first limb.

Well I have taken down over 200 trees so, I do have some experience. I also had redundant safety belts. One my dad used when he used to climb telephone poles and an additional rope backing that up.

I don't look forward to having to do it again especially at my age (57).

You may not want to hear how I got up there to begin with. My extension ladder wouldn't reach the first limb.

impressive job, especially at your age, sir. I'll give you that.

Don't mind me, I was only ragging on Josh. :laugh:
what matters is you did it.:cheers: now tell me how ya got off the ladder into the tree.

impressive job, especially at your age, sir. I'll give you that.

Don't mind me, I was only ragging on Josh. :laugh:
what matters is you did it.:cheers: now tell me how ya got off the ladder into the tree.

No problem. I might not be your average do-it-yourselfer. Don't remember if you can see the house in the background but I built it from the clearing up. I did however hire an A/C guy to do that. I don't know much about A/C systems. The electrical I can handle with no problems though.

Log home, bought linear footage not a kit.

if that was my tree..................

and someone quoted me that price,i would have left my gear in the garage and sat in a lawn chair smoking cigarettes and drinking sweet tea while i watched.

and someone quoted me that price,i would have left my gear in the garage and sat in a lawn chair smoking cigarettes and drinking sweet tea while i watched.

Knowing you, I agree with everything you said, except that you would have had the lawn chair in the tree with you.

:cheers:

Back