Amature Tree Monkey

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why are you on this guy like that he did a good job he got an estimate than did it himself so what you lose bids all the time and work on equipment all the time so what its a tax rite off anyway and if you gotta fix things that much its junk so get new or get out also over 10 ft its all the same 10-20-30---makes no difference fall you probably die if Luke so get off his :censored: also I am a climber with my own business in tree work so I do no what I'm talking about

Last edited:
and someone quoted me that price,i would have left my gear in the garage and sat in a lawn chair smoking cigarettes and drinking sweet tea while i watched.

Yeah, the price was pretty reasonable. The new harness I'm getting will cost nearly that much. But hey the guy did it, didn't die and sounds like at least he's run a chainsaw before, lol. Hope he had fun doing it too!

Yeah, the price was pretty reasonable. The new harness I'm getting will cost nearly that much. But hey the guy did it, didn't die and sounds like at least he's run a chainsaw before, lol. Hope he had fun doing it too!

the most fun I have doing this is wen the tree falls and hits the ground with a thud and everything goes well till than its all wore and nerves

why are you on this guy like that he did a good job he got an estimate than did it himself so what you lose bids all the time and work on equipment all the time so what its a tax rite off anyway and if you gotta fix things that much its junk so get new or get out also over 10 ft its all the same 10-20-30---makes no difference fall you probably die if Luke so get off his :censored: also I am a climber with my own business in tree work so I do no what I'm talking about

Thank you Don. I ain't rich and if I can do it myself I usually will. I asked for an estimate from a friend who's son is in the business. I only got the estimate to help him out. He said he was busy and could get to it whenever. Well whenever came and went he never did back to me soooooooooooooo down it came.

Dang, if I knew some folks would get their panties in a wad I wouldn't have even posted the pics.

purplewg I'm on your side some people just gotta :censored:eek:ff. Ive even helped people out with advice on doing it themselves after biding on the job so the guys that get mad about it can bite :censored: you did good and should be proud of the job you did

5 bucks a seed. Well, I'd do what the monkeys do and start swinging from branch to branch to get those little money makers.Now, seriously, how about using a ladder or maybe one of those long branch pruners to snip the seed pods off.

looked like a dam tall tree also you can get the seeds after you fell the tree easier and get more of them you sound like an :censored: hole that is probably to scared to get 2ft off the ground the guy did good jealous :censored: head

Back