Amazing what 1 hand and 6" can do!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Ponyexpress - you know this had to happen eventually!:msp_tongue:

ponyexpress, thanks for the good info. I bought one today and it's useless. I bought the green one at TSC, noticed it said 18 to 24" but figured it was the right one seeing as it's the only one they sell. Got home and tried it on my Industry Standard ( as per 100's of threads on here) 16" long wood and no go, the dern thing won't grab. Who would sell something that only grips a 18 to 24" piece of wood? Now that I see it, I'm thinking I can shorten the ends abit and it'll work or I'll just make my own a little shorter. They look like a goo idea especially on wet wood.:msp_rolleyes:

Last edited:
The Manufacturer ought to give you a kickback for all this free advertising!! :rock:

Not my video & I don't personally know the person who is featured in the video. On 'another list' he posted his problem working with one arm and I pointed out this tool. Apparently he bought it & likes it. :) Now....... maybe I should go buy one or two.

Back