American Captain Free'd

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all USN and SEAL team

Great job today! You have made us all proud. These pirates are building mansions from ransom money. We need to start blasting the houses with our big guns and destroy their means of mounting such attacks against the world's Merchant Marine fleet. We need to make the idea of attacking Americans so horrific that it becomes a big "no-no". :clap:

excellent shots and teamwork!

And of course to the snipers that took the shots. Preliminary reports appear that SEAL snipes took 3 simultaneous shots, at a moments notice when it appeared Captain Phillips may be shot. Three perfect headshots (on moving targets) later and in a short time Captain Phillips was on the USS Bainbridge.

You're right, this has absolutely nothing to do with this forum.

Now wait a minute I did finish my post by explaining that I was so happy that I went out and hand split a half cord of ash.

A. its true
B. It ties the post in to this forum.
C. ROFL

Now wait a minute I did finish my post by explaining that I was so happy that I went out and hand split a half cord of ash.

A. its true
B. It ties the post in to this forum.
C. ROFL

That's right--it belongs in this forum. Your firewood is not safe from pickup pirates. Protect your piles, mateys! Yarrgh!
199_pirate_wearing_an_eye_patch_and_hat.gif

Last edited:
That's right--it belongs in this forum. Your firewood is not safe from pickup pirates. Protect your piles, mateys! Yarrgh!
199_pirate_wearing_an_eye_patch_and_hat.gif

lol actually that has become quite common in the last few years. Wood piles being stolen or raided by people who are obviously less developed then neanderthal man who was able to grasp the idea of collecting wood and starting fires on his own.

jkon259l.jpg

Mother Ship

I'm thinking the pirates speed boats came from a mother ship. If so, wonder why this ship was not hunted down?

I may be willing to pull my shooting eye out of retirement.

I've keeping mine "tuned up" since 9/11. The news made for a great day today. Good job Seals and Captain Phillips. I'm thinking a couple of .50's or maybe a mini-gun might do the trick, times have changed it's time for the rules to change starting with No Mercy for slimeballs with rpgs'. I carry a piece of one in my leg so I don't feel too bad when another slimeball gets wasted.

:clap: :cheers:

This country has been soft too long!:chainsaw: I think it is time to see how chainsaws perform on Somalian thatch huts!!!

Last edited:
I totally agree that this country has been too soft too long. As a veteran myself, getting a greencard that basically says I am a mercinary to do as my chain of command tells me. It is hard to come home after being in a place that the local people just want to be left alone to raise they're familys, to be here and not be able to protect your own home and belongings with deadly force. Pure BS by the liberals.

If they mounted a 20mm chaingun fore and aft on our oil and container fleet, put the word out that any speed boat that came withing rpg firing distance would be turned into splinters maybe that would get some attention.

As far as I am concerned, anyone that comes to rob or otherwise harm your family should be considered terrorists and be treated as such.

Last edited:
good point... they probably high tailed it out of there, knowing they would be blown out of the water with no hostages on board.

I'm thinking the pirates speed boats came from a mother ship. If so, wonder why this ship was not hunted down?

sounds to me like Somalia needs some law.

press keeps referring to the country as "Lawless'
Maybe the UN needs to drop a little bit of law on top of them?
Or better yet slip them something from South Korea. Besides junk tractors.Of course, by all means send it "Air mail"
as for these 20 foot speed boats stopping a huge freighter? I do not understand..That sounds like trying to hold up a freight train with a Pinto.

End the ransoms

We could end the whole thing easily. If the USA declared that any company that pays a ransom will be banned from all US ports, that would be the end of the money flowing into that hell hole. No shipping company could survive without US commerce.

Latest posts

Back