an expensive road trip

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, allstihl, what's the matter with you? :dizzy: Let this be a lesson to us all. Don't your screen potential sons-in-law? We must NEVER let our daughters marry a guy who thinks green is a good color for a saw.:msp_angry:

Sounds like a great time, though!! What were you shooting?

sil is ex marine and built like a tank.he is a great guy and very protective of my daughter and grand kids.he now understands the proper color of saws and ppe. we were shooting my 22s and mini14s.

He got your daughter and a new saw. Now that's the way to roll. :)

do you want to adopt me as a step son in law.....I could use a 441

Yeah, really. Got any other daughters you need married off? Hi Dad! :D

Seriously, it's a good thing you did. The SIL will benefit in many ways in the years to come.

I'll always remember my FIL as a decent man. He taught me a lot of things, cutting firewood included. He's gone now but what he taught me is still in use to this day. :)

sil is ex marine and built like a tank.he is a great guy and very protective of my daughter and grand kids.he now understands the proper color of saws and ppe. we were shooting my 22s and mini14s.

Ex-marine? Well, that explains it. Those guys don't need no stinkin' PPE! :clap::clap: They don't call them leathernecks for nothing! Hua!!

Back