Anchoring 1" pex lines in house?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goosegunner

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Tell me your methods to anchor, support or hold pex lines in your house.

My lines from the primary loop in the garage to the furnace are about 50 feet long. They sure expand, (rehau 1" line). I had them in watts clips but I think I am going to change it to some type of hanger that allows more movement.

gg

pex pipe problem

Tell me your methods to anchor, support or hold pex lines in your house.

My lines from the primary loop in the garage to the furnace are about 50 feet long. They sure expand, (rehau 1" line). I had them in watts clips but I think I am going to change it to some type of hanger that allows more movement.

gg

=================================================

I would use 1' loom clamps and leave some sag in the routing to allow more movement

leon :givebeer::chainsaw::popcorn::)

Where my lines run though the crawl space I have them insulated with cheap foam insulation sold for hot water pipes and then hung with two-screw electric conduit straps. There are a couple bends and they are anchored every other joist to give the lines room to move. The previous owner had hung them using plastic saddles and they eventually broke, when I bought the house the pex was laying on the ground.

Back