And nobody died??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have posted earlier, but I've been curled up in a fetal ball since watching the vids. I have a few thoughts on what I saw but when I think about it I just start hugging myself and rocking back and forth. O.K., first, BUY A FILE!!!! they're only a few bucks at Home Depot and cheap by the dozen. Buy one. Seriously. And learn how (and when) to use it. 2- "professionals" don't use a handsaw motion while using a chainsaw. 3- I'm still dealing with the fact that I wasted five minutes of my life watching Gramps make a 30 second cut. 4- ladder. 5 What an idiot Superfire is for defeating the UL safety listing of his saw. Not for nothing, as they say, but isn't the UL listing void as soon as you put a chisel chain on? 6- The vid poster defending a hack to pros in the comments. (see#5 above) What I came away with is that Gramps probably got some bad news from the Doctor, and with that meaty accident insurance policy, wants to make sure his family is taken care of. Props for that.

Funny, Yea read the lenghty statement on the upper right corner. I don't know you guys, but I will sleep just fine tonight. :laugh:

Yup, we're a bunch of hacks who he is now giving free advertising to. And I stand by my "sharpen the chain" comment.(New chains don't stay sharp for a week.)

Latest posts

Back