And so it begins

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm subscribing, as I've been considering doing the same thing. I'm curious how others will respond.

Good luck,
Phill

I would love to do the same and get me a breaker/spinner. I just worry about what chain to buy because I need them to perform well when I sell them. Everyone around me wants stuff cheap but if it don't perform well then I am selling junk. Sometimes you get what you pay for I guess. Let us know how your first couple chains go. I learn a lot from others growing pains.

Way to go, Brother. I won't ever be at that level I don't believe, lol

Not something i can justify at the moment but im getting there. getting tired of paying $25 for a loop of chain i could make for 15. I would just be looking at that same reel of chain for several years...

Got me a roll of Woodland Pro (made by Carlton) .325P .063G Full Comp. Full Chisel. Got a lot of folks around this part of the country running Stihl 025's - 029's with 16, 18, or 20" bars on them. Several folks have already committed to buying chains when I get set up in the shop. Breaker and Spinner units are already installed. Just gotta figure out how to install that chain measuring scale on my bench so I won't damage it. Gonna try putting it under a sheet of lexan. How did you folks install your chain measuring scales?

Latest posts

Back