Another 6 cube for the collection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeha

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Would like give a big Thanks to Wildman1024 for hooking
me up with this moster Homelite Super 650. It was a CL deal
near his area and he picked it up and shipped it off to me.
You don't see many of these 650's around. This one is decent shape and a good runner. Just got to find a B+C for it.

Lee

HomeliteSuper650004-1.jpg

HomeliteSuper650003.jpg

HomeliteSuper650002.jpg

Hey 1 eyes on the saw.
don`t tell me that if I wanna show you my saw and next to it is my wife naked, you`ll look at that too ?

after i posted i got to looking and thinking; didn't the CJ's have a different chin spoiler, and had hood scoops similar to the Shelby Mustangs? a good friend of mine had one with a CJ. there are probably still parts of it on the curve where he wrecked it. it didn't kill him, but the car was a ball of steel. unfortunately, he had more money than inhibitions, and bad habits got the best of him.
i like the car, Lee.

Wildman -- rep to you coming to the aid of a fellow AS member and Homie fan -- despite your condition.

BTW -- Lee nice saw -- sure it will find a home in your collection. Nice car too.

Last edited:
Nice find. I had a hot tin cat too. '67 XR7-GT 390 auto, maroon with maroon leather int. I still have the tailights and the map light that was above the rear view mirror. That year 390 had 2 different bolt patterns in the heads for the exhaust manifolds. One set straight up and down and the other canted a little. My Cougar ended up being a donor motor for my '69 Mach 1...Bob

Nice saw Lee!
Those are awesome cutters as I understand.
Nobody's gonna notice the Gravely? GEEZ!....Got a couple of those, too. Do you have the chainsaw attachment for it? I've got a wood splitter screw for one, with dual wheels...kinda obscene looking:msp_ohmy:

Congratulations on the new saw Lee!

Brian and Tina

Nice saw Lee!
Those are awesome cutters as I understand.
Nobody's gonna notice the Gravely? GEEZ!....Got a couple of those, too. Do you have the chainsaw attachment for it? I've got a wood splitter screw for one, with dual wheels...kinda obscene looking:msp_ohmy:

Congratulations on the new saw Lee!

Brian and Tina

Thanks Brian,
I'm surprized now that you mentioned it.
No one noticed the Gravely.
I don't have any attachments for. This one
needs some work, been sitting for a few years.

Lee

Lee,
Don't wanna hijack your thread, but those K series Kohler parts are still available, crank bearings in those beasts are as big as in a V-8. They're strong enough to tow a small pick-up with, absolutely awesome machines. Lemme know if you need any help with it.
Brian/Tina

Back