Another beautiful day on AS...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRI955

I'm the man in the box
Reaction score
Anybody actually working on anything?? :dizzy: I think I'm going to start on my 024av project tonight. Need to clean it up first to see what I'm working with, got an 026 to donate some parts from....

:cheers:
Mike

I need to get a few things for my new to me 026 pro, then fuel both saws and go knock some trees down. :clap:

I am replacing the plug wire on that 064..Bad placement rubbed a hole in it already....

I'm working on putting up an electric swinging gate tired of cattle getting out, just finished it. I got the crap knocked out of me yep its working.

I was working at a saw mill here till they shut down anyway a group of good ole boys I work with had got together over the weekend to put up a electric fence..On this Mon one of them had to leave work early do to chest pains..Turns out he was the drunkest so he got picked to walk around holding onto the wire to see if it was working....No telling how many times he got shocked....

I was working at a saw mill here till they shut down anyway a group of good ole boys I work with had got together over the weekend to put up a electric fence..On this Mon one of them had to leave work early do to chest pains..Turns out he was the drunkest so he got picked to walk around holding onto the wire to see if it was working....No telling how many times he got shocked....

I don't want his job. :clap:

I am putting together a rebuilt 011 AVT for a buddy. I lost one of the little clips, and they are of the kind with two loops at the end, since there is no notch in the wrist pin hole to pry the ring out, I need to go get some of that variety. If not available, I will post a thread on dremeling out the pin journal to take a standard circlip.

I just put new seals and a reed cage in one of my Pioneers. Vac/pres. tested..... good to go! :cheers:

Gonna start on a 034 arctic with 036 top end tonite. Gonna do a pressure/vac test on it before I pull off the damaged 034 cylinder.

Last edited:
Call me jealous.

I'm 'rasslin a burst outside spigot line that tried to flood my basement.:censored::censored::censored:

"Frost free" My hairy Butt!!!

At least it waited till spring to pop.:censored:

I'll play with the saws tomorrow.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Back