another ebay saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it is free shipping. Might even have an extra chain thrown in. This guy can't be that big a vulture can he?:sword:

c'mon man, it comes with FREE SHIPPING!!!

I hope it's a typo, and he's selling the lot of 15 for that price. Hurricane Relief...... :angry2: I guess nothing is too low for this type of person.

It says UPS for shipping. If you bought it now how many days do you think it would take to get there. By then you could have help from people around you. Plus Big brown trucks wouldnt be able to get around with trees in road. Catch 22. Plus that guy is an idiot for exploiting somebodies misfortune.:mad:

I did not even think to check the other listings.

If the seller thinks they are doing such a great service by seling $200 saws for $900, they should try going to Texas & volunteering thier time instead.

That's worse than the gas price gouging that,s going on now. I can see gas in a couple weeks going up, but now?? It ain't right.
When Katrina hit I did sell a lot more saws and parts than usual on Ebay, but no one paid a dime for shipping if they lived south of me. The people who purchased stuff from me were thankful just to get it. Saws and chains were in some places non existent and when found, they took a beating on the price.

Last edited:
$140.50

Last spring that same saw, or one VERY similar sold at Menards (like home depot) for $149.50. Now I am all in favor of making a buck, but come on, if he bought 15 of these things he probably paid even less than the 149, and there comes a point where profit becomes obscene, and I personally believe that he has reached that point. It will be interesting to see what ebay does with this. JR

What a shame...

Bad enough to have your home and prop. torn up but to rip people off like that,,,I hope karma gets him...People like that is a waste of air.... :angry2:

Last spring that same saw, or one VERY similar sold at Menards (like home depot) for $149.50. Now I am all in favor of making a buck, but come on, if he bought 15 of these things he probably paid even less than the 149, and there comes a point where profit becomes obscene, and I personally believe that he has reached that point. It will be interesting to see what ebay does with this. JR
Probably nothing. Ebay is as bad as the A-hole selling that saw when it comes to money. They could care less as long as they get their final value fees. It's probably the CEO of Ebay who's selling the saw .

Hi,Got my email back from them and I guess they did not like what I had to say(they must be made at me).There answer to me was"THE ONLY THING WRONG IS YOUR LACK OF COMPREHENSON"Well I guess they are right because I do not comprehend it.

A few years back, after Katrina, I listed a really nice Homelite 360

Staring bid of .99 & a BIN of $120

I had Hurricane clean up in my listing & ebay pulled the auction because they said I was spamming & they were not very friendly about it I might add.

Very sad but probably true....:mad:

Latest posts

Back