Another Great Speeco Customer Service Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My log splitter is fixed and guess what happened. Carolyn Reyes of Speeco sent me a PM about my problems of low power / pressure on my Huskee 35 Ton log splitter. She sent me manuals of the pump and detent valve. That was very helpful. Sent her the pics of the pump and she forwarded them to the engineering dept. Carolyn said the engineers couldn't see anything wrong right away, but they are sending a new pump and suction hose. Well I thought this is great! The pump and hose arrived about a week later. I finally had time to install the today. I now get 1,500 PSI instead of 600 PSI. The pump costs $ 200 at TSC, the logsplitter is about 8 years old and way past warranty. This comes at great time since we have no extra money right now. I had to take 6 weeks off upaid this due the economy, I live in Michigan so I don't need to say anymore. A great big thanks to Carolyn Reyes and Speeco. Thanks, from my family and myself. Now it's back to splitt'n some wood.

See Ya, Thunder

Last edited:
That is fantastic, :clap::cheers::clap::clap: They mailed you a new pump on a 8 year old splitter. About how many cords have been split in that 8 years?

That is fantastic, :clap::cheers::clap::clap: They mailed you a new pump on a 8 year old splitter. About how many cords have been split in that 8 years?

How many cords were split? I don't know, maybe eighty to hundred? Eight to 12 cords a year. Depends on how many neighbors or friends I help out that year.

good story!

glad to see there is a still a company that takes care of it's customers.

glad to see there is a still a company that takes care of it's customers.

Ya, I didn't think companies like that still existed. Especially making the effort to contact me first. Maybe the car companies should take notice, IF they want to approve the Quality & Customer Service.

See Ya,

Thunder

Carolyn has been the best service rep I have ever dealt with.
Speeco has been a great company to deal with. I would buy another unit from them in a heartbeat.

Latest posts

Back