another Huskee/Speeco 22 ton table idea (Pics)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was actually a lot of fun. I got to blow the dust off of my "metal" tools. The table works great. The steel I used came from Menards (Lowes has it too). It was in the electrical department and they are called a SuperStrut. They come in 10ft lengths and are 1 5/8 square. I think I paid $18.00 for the steel and I used all but about 4 inches of it. :msp_smile:

I decided to build a table just like yours using 1" tubing. It cost about 8 bucks for the tubing and used an old bed frame for the angle iron. It sure is handy.:clap:

That's pretty neat. You even got you nap times figured out. I'm gonna look into that idea. I like it.

This was actually a lot of fun. I got to blow the dust off of my "metal" tools. The table works great. The steel I used came from Menards (Lowes has it too). It was in the electrical department and they are called a SuperStrut. They come in 10ft lengths and are 1 5/8 square. I think I paid $18.00 for the steel and I used all but about 4 inches of it. :msp_smile:

Your pictures have given me an idea. Thanks.

I've started looking on CL for a welder. I sold my larger one when I closed the shop. My do I miss it.

hey.... yours looks cooler than mine... the uni-strut should be a lot lighter than my rig... and it should hold up just as well... good looking fab job, and good idea using the uni-strut....

Back