Another pretty Jonny added to the stable

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice saw Brad, one of the best bang for your buck saws out there imo. Try running it stock for a bit, you may be surprised. Some 2165's were VERY strong right out of the box.

Nice saw Brad, one of the best bang for your buck saws out there imo. Try running it stock for a bit, you may be surprised. Some 2165's were VERY strong right out of the box.

+1

That's for sure! Mark Heimans son Josh has one. Felt stronger than any the 5 or 6 2171s I've run. Weird. You'd swear somethings been done to it.

No, I'm a 71cc kind of guy. Then again, maybe I should leave it a 2165 so that I would have a 4 cube saw???

nice score brad, i scored a very clean homeowner used 2065 about two years ago, ironically it was the saw i put in my trunk this morning "just in case" i needed it to make my way down the road with the weather and all, but it wasn't needed, i guess i took the right trail!, have fun with your latest:rock:

Last edited:
Congrats on the trio brad. I def like the 2188. It is one that I am missing..... just can't justify it as I have a mint 288xp that was gone thru and also ported by Randy.

I have the 2153, 2171, 2095. All ported by Randy.:rock:

very nice!

My buddy has a 2165 and it runs right with my 372xp . Very good saw. That one looks like a beaut!:msp_wub:

I heard chainsawnut460 (Jake) say those 2153s need a good set of dawgz :)

uquduvem.jpg

I might know a guy with a bone stock 2171you could run the 2165 against....

certainly not my 2171:rock:. I don't know if it is on the table yet or not... but I requested Randy to build mine for torque and that i wanted it mean as snot. Quick cuts aint my thing- I just want an angry/ dead reliable work saw with this one.

certainly not my 2171:rock:. I don't know if it is on the table yet or not... but I requested Randy to build mine for torque and that i wanted it mean as snot. Quick cuts aint my thing- I just want an angry/ dead reliable work saw with this one.

I'm sure ole' Randy will give you exactly what you want. I was actually talking about my saw : )

I always said my 2065 would be the saw I would keep if I had to get rid of all my saws except 1. But then again, I just bought a 346, so that mite change. Thats a great lookin saw for that money. It needs a 20'' Total bar though.

Latest posts

Back