Any good saw builders in the pnw??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjayfromwa

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I would like to find someone that knows what they're doing and have one of my MS660's pumped up. I figure i'll get the big bore kit for it, but i know there are probably more tricks that can be done to it to get more power out of it. I would still like to use the saw for falling, so something in the midrange as far as building?

Contact Dean at Washington Hotsaws. He goes by Klickitatsacket on Arboristsite and is a saw builder in Washington.

I would like to find someone that knows what they're doing and have one of my MS660's pumped up. I figure i'll get the big bore kit for it, but i know there are probably more tricks that can be done to it to get more power out of it. I would still like to use the saw for falling, so something in the midrange as far as building?

dean at washington hot saws does a good job. he worked up a 395 for me earlier this year. i ran it in the big saw class last night at the county fair lumberjack compitition. the other 10 guys were all running modded 066's and i came in first place. give him a call!

You don't need to spend money on the big-bore kit. How old is it? I don't normally mod used saws. If you clean it up like new you can send it to me. $280.00 CAD. Give me about 3 weeks though, I am very busy. (250) 287-9231. Simon.

Latest posts

Back