Anybody burning yet?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a fire a couple days ago.. the house was at 63 deg. and that is just wrong!!! Got up to 72 in not too long of a time and life was good!!:clap:

I'm chompin at the bit. Waiting to get the nod from the old lady.

My wife has already requested firing up the woodstove a couple times, but I have resisted.

Also, has anyone noticed that the first "anybody burning yet?" thread usually starts right when the last "anybody still burning?" thread ends? :greenchainsaw:

Last week there was a night where the house was 70F. The wife declared around 11PM that it's too cold and the heat needs to be put on. I said, "Hon don't worry about it, I'll just shut the Central air off" , that seemed to satisfy her even though it had been off for 2 days!(It was August, I don't care if it's 50 in the house...I will NOT put the heat on in August!)

Sure wasn't a good summer here, I think it's going to be another long and cold winter::dizzy:

Thats what were thinking. Long and icy.. few inches of snow with frozen over ice.. cars tryin to drive through and break through and gonna be stuck. Already got the shop cleared out for the loader to stay in to be nice and warm and also got the generator serviced and its ready to go just in case the power lines come down. If the dog gets to hungry he can eat the shop cat...

Back