anybody deer hunt

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this is in "milling and saw mills", because? Did you mill that wood? How did you stand that up? And that is the most impressive deer stand I ever saw. You must love deer.:monkey: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :jester:

just some junk i had left over that i milled mostly ash boards and some stripped cedar for posts

Good stand how many feet off ground I usually hunt twenty feet
high to prevent being winded but I bowhunt.
I built a air tight ground blind this year going to try it out
this year six by six by eight foot tall with shooting windows
and built food plot all the way around it should be a good
late season warm hidy hole!

Hey Camo
Your season in yet? ours started on the 1st and runs til Jan 15 or 16th.... I like to hunt, but I wait til later in the season.....heat and bugs kill me while on stand and gutting deer.......
Hey bobl
We like our deer in stand because they can't run as fast through the air as they do through the woods:)

its 16 foot to the base season not open to the first of october i dont hunt much till nov when the weather cools down nice i got the sides a little tall to bow hunt out of but the oldest boy wants to hunt this year so its about right for him to shot a gun out of. Ropensaddle thats one nice buck you got there

its 16 foot to the base season not open to the first of october i dont hunt much till nov when the weather cools down nice i got the sides a little tall to bow hunt out of but the oldest boy wants to hunt this year so its about right for him to shot a gun out of. Ropensaddle thats one nice buck you got there

Hey thanks I finally got a good one and made book
missed his daddy the year after made me sick for
three days.

What size deer are we talking about here??? :)

I've hunted from the biggest ones,

standard.jpg

To the middle size ones,

standard.jpg

To the smaller ones...

standard.jpg

I don't get out as much as i use to, but i still enjoy doing some whitetail hunting every fall...

Rob

why do you have a metal roof on your stand Im a tight a$$ and the metal was free all i got in it is a little gas and labor usally cant here them coming in the rain and if a big nut or stick falls and hits it mike wake me up What size deer are we talking about here???
White tails mostly small ones around here but they are getting better with the one buck per year law

Nice stand camojeep! I was out scouting just a little while ago and saw three nice does. Im trying to decide whether to build a stand or a blind. Im leaning towards the blind because I think it would be a little easier to deal with, plus my son is starting to take an interest in hunting and my wife would absolutely ???? if I let him climb up in the stand.

I like the doghouse?? I mean the deer stand.

why do you have a metal roof on your stand Im a tight a$$ and the metal was free all i got in it is a little gas and labor usally cant here them coming in the rain and if a big nut or stick falls and hits it mike wake me up What size deer are we talking about here???
White tails mostly small ones around here but they are getting better with the one buck per year law

My only question is, How are you planning on getting the lazyboy recliner
up in that stand?? I like it. Very nice. I'll bet you can get some good
sleep on a lazy rainy morning.

Duane in VA.

Man I was in your state and saw plenty deer and turkey
one huge buck around gas city don't know what part of the
state you are hunting but I saw some places I would love to hunt!

southern indiana have some nice turkey my biggest was 12 inch beard with 27mm spers dont remembe what it wieghed does and small bucks thick i got my deer stand right on the property line the nieghbor lady is a animal rights activist and all the big bucks hang out in a cedar thicket behind her house ive seen some alsome rubs up there before all i need is one to step across the fence

i think the posts were 22 ft or so. drilled post holes and droped them in the only hard part is trying to get them halfway sqaure when there tapered and not straight the cedars im using blowed down a couple years ago and it hasnt rained for 2 months they were fairly dry and light so that helped

Latest posts

Back