Anybody know this splitter?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm watching this, might be able to get it pretty cheap, it's electric and claimed to have come from the Home Depot rental dept.
I'm liking electric, one less motor to take care of. I know it's smallish, but with a broken back I'm not wrestling around many big pieces any ways right now.
But I can't find ANYTHING even resembling this thing on the internet!
Any ideas?

I'm watching this, might be able to get it pretty cheap, it's electric and claimed to have come from the Home Depot rental dept.
I'm liking electric, one less motor to take care of. I know it's smallish, but with a broken back I'm not wrestling around many big pieces any ways right now.
But I can't find ANYTHING even resembling this thing on the internet!
Any ideas?

Mantis?

hard to tell from your sideways pictures but it looks like a husqvarna symbol on the last pic

I can't tell from the pictures but check to see if the ram and wedge meet. On our Ryobi apparently OSHA determined a 4" gap is 'needed for consumer safety".

Shari

I talked myself into it tonight and called, it sold yesterday! It was listed for $150 and had been on craigslist for a while, might have gotten it for $100. For that money I couldn't see going terribly wrong!

Latest posts

Back