Anyone collecting Jonsered saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am an orange guy at heart but have been thinking about picking up a Johnny or two before they go away. Anyone else having the same thoughts?

I’ve though about getting me a 2253 myself, but most of my love for jonsered is for the mid 80’s and earlier models! Especially the old Jonsereds before the removed the “s”!

I was going to sell my 2186 but may as well hold on to it. Maybe a 2260 or 2253 may find it's way home too.
its always cool to keep them Steve, but on a long run you have to expect that all them red parts won't exist.
Them JRed's are doing the same in Norway, no dealer networks gone sell them, to many classy JRed dealers swapping out JRed for Husky, and they refuse to do the waranty work for JRed.
As said earlier, we see the death of JRed as a quality brand..

Luckily for me, I love them Husky front handle bar!

That is just like mine. I have been using for 18 years and still going strong. Great falling saw. You will love it!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Got any heated 2253 or 2260's floating around over there before they're all gone
its always cool to keep them Steve, but on a long run you have to expect that all them red parts won't exist.
Them JRed's are doing the same in Norway, no dealer networks gone sell them, to many classy JRed dealers swapping out JRed for Husky, and they refuse to do the waranty work for JRed.
As said earlier, we see the death of JRed as a quality brand..

Luckily for me, I love them Husky front handle bar!

Back